Thursday 31 January 2013

Location recce

For my 9 frames I am going to be using 2 locations. One will be an outside area for the girls that will be like a place at a "school" where they can meet and talk. This will also be the location where the disruption can take place. I thought I could use this grassy area for this scene as its nice and open will be suitable for the scene and be able to hold all my characters in one place without looking to cramped.












The next location I will be using is a house. I decided to use a house as this would be the where the main character will spend most of her frames. I thought this would tie in nicely with my film idea as this would be the place where a typical teenage girl would hide out and fits in nicely with the original film. I also felt this would be a nice place to document the disruption as it would be a quieter location where the wouldn't be many characters and would be a very realistic location.


No comments:

Post a Comment